Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
$10.54 to 15/hr
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
Northern Vision Development - Hospitality Division operates the Downtown Hotel in Dawson City. We are currently accepting applications for the position of full-time NIGHT AUDIT DESK CLERK. The Hotel Night Audit works 5 nights/week from 11:00PM - 7:00AM including weekends. In addition to auditing and reconciling daily hotel transactions, the night auditor must be also adept at carrying on all front desk receptionist functions. These include hotel room reservations, guest check-in/check-out, taking of payment and processing of guest accounts and providing information and services as needed including answering the hotel switchboard. This position pays $15.00 per hour.
* Ability to work evening shifts 11pm-7am, including weekends.
* Mature, responsible and an ability to work on own.
* Related guest relations experience preferred, but willing to train someone with the right attitude.
* Highschool graduation and computer and/or cash experience preferred.
* Previous bookkeeping/accounting experience or education helpful.
This job was posted on Feb 24, 2014
and will be removed on Mar 24, 2014
All applications must be received before Mar 24, 2014
Best Western Gold Rush Inn/Coast High Country Inn/Edgewater Hotel/Downtown Hotel (Dawson City)
Please Contact: Dylan Soo
Address: 411 Main Street
To apply for this Job
Applicants may email resumes to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted to arrange a follow-up interview. Please, no phone calls.