Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
$10.30 to 15/hr
About this Job
• Responsible for generating sales through developing and executing strategies for lead generation, new business, sales and other matters related to new revenue generation
• Achieve sales targets set out by the sales manager.
• Prepare quotes, cost estimates and pricing, follow up with late payment accounts and be able to perform accurate take offs from all plans and blueprints provided by government agenices, contractors and customers.
• Order “flow through” (non manufactured products) per client request or to fill inventory
• Ensure all client complaints/issues with respect to quality, price and service are brought to the attention of the department manager and effectively responded to on a timely basis.
• As required, assist with the administration, maintenance and enhancement of the company’s computerised quoting and optimizing programs.
• Attend regularly scheduled department meetings and openly particiapre by providing recommendations for improvements where required.
• Post-secondary degree in business administration majoring in marketing or a combination of education and experience in the fields of marketing and/or sales in the construction and home closure products industry.
• Ability to set, monitor and evaluate goals, objectives, short and long term strategies and priorities.
• Knowledge of marketing and sales methods and techniques.
• Ability to follow direction and work with minimal supervision
• Willingness to learn
• Great work attitude and ability to interact professionally with customers
• Current drivers abstract indicating clean record
• Must be eligible for the Targeted Wage Subsidy Program by 1) Is currently on E.I. OR
• 2) Have been on regular E.I. in the past 3 years OR
• 3) Have been on Maternity/Paternity leave in the past 5 years.
• Must be assessed by Employment Central
This job was posted on Dec 01, 2012
and will be removed on Jan 31, 2013
All applications must be received before Jan 31, 2013
To apply for this Job
Apply with cover letter, resume and references to Employment Central Front Desk