Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
More than $25/hr
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
Duties: Reporting to the Executive Director, the position is responsible for providing a full range of education, training, employment development and social assistance programs and services to the Kwanlin Dun Community, providing sound leadership, guidance and support and ongoing evaluation and enhancement of department policies, programs and services. The position participates as part of the senior management team and works in cooperation with other departmental directors and managers on joint initiatives.
• Degree or diploma in education administration or a combination of post secondary education along with significant experience in the education field.
• Experience working as an effective and contributing member of a senior management team.
• Broad knowledge and understanding of education and issues, specifically with respect to First Nations curriculum and teaching methodologies;
• Knowledge and understanding of social assistance issues, specifically with respect to First Nations;
• Significant experience in proposal writing, program and policy research, development, implementation, management and evaluation;
• Significant experience in budget and human resource management; and
• Knowledge of the Kwanlin Dun First Nation history, culture, demographics, goals and aspirations would be a significant asset.
This job was posted on Dec 05, 2013
and will be removed on Dec 20, 2013
All applications must be received before Dec 20, 2013
Kwanlin Dun First Nation
Please Contact: Personnel Manager
Address: Kwanlin Dun First Nation
35 McIntyre Drive
To apply for this Job
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Human Resources, at the KDFN Administration Building, via fax to 668-5057 or via email to email@example.com
For a full job description is available on our website at www.kwanlindun.com or from KDFN Human Resources. Drop in or e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An eligibility list may be established from this competition.
KDFN hiring policy is in effect.