Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
• Receive and store new products according to established procedures and policies
• Enter data in the computer
• Maintain warehouse order and neatness
• Scan and check incoming products
• Ship returns
• Reconcile inventory differences
• Prepare merchandise for filling
• Fill merchandise onto floor and into storage according to established procedures and policies
• Handle dangerous goods and hazardous products according to established procedures
• Maintain professional appearance (uniform, hygiene, grooming & name tag)
• Follow company, store and department policies
• Follow store health & safety program and observe provincial occupational health & safety regulations; report any observed or potential hazards immediately
• Participate in meetings and all training, as required
• Complete other tasks, as required.
* Applicants must be available to work nights and weekends.
• Knowledge of warehouse and store layout
• Ability to provide professional customer service and employee support
• Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals
• Ability to maintain composure and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to complete tasks according to instructions and demonstrate responsibility for outcomes
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Basic math skills.
Effectively manage the warehouse team through supervision, coaching and performance management to ensure all tasks as set out by the Logistics Manager are achieved in a timely manner
Oversee all aspects of the warehouse and receiving in the absence of the Logistics manager. Manage claims, returns and repairs.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
This job was posted on Apr 03, 2013
and will be removed on May 03, 2013
All applications must be received before May 03, 2013
Canadian Tire Whitehorse
Please Contact: Donna
Address: 18 Chilkoot Way
To apply for this Job
Please email your resume @ email@example.com and you can also fax attn: Donna, or drop off resume and fill out an application at Canadian Tire Customer Care Desk.