Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
Are you a high energy individual that can drive an organization in customer service and selling? Do you know retail metrics and have the interpersonal skills to rally people together to deliver results? We are looking for a motivated and passionate leader to bring our retail team to the next level.
If you are this unique individual, Northwestel would like to hire you as the Associate Director of Retail Operations. This position is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to lead and develop a customer focused team, manage corporate storefronts, ensure subscriber revenue and customer satisfaction targets are met.
This position is fully accountable for providing an exceptional retail experience across Northwestel’s four retail locations.
• Leading, coaching and developing a customer focused retail team.
• Strengthening operations to deliver an exemplary retail experience that is consistent across all locations.
• Developing departmental expertise in retail marketing and to drive growth campaigns across all lines of business.
• Creating a process to roll out campaigns with all front line personnel and marketing groups.
• Tracking financial, operational, and overall retail performance of locations in your Division and providing input into the revenue / subscriber forecast on an annual basis.
• Working collaboratively with Finance and Marketing to ensure stores meet or exceed subscriber, financial, and customer targets.
• Advocating on behalf of the retail stores focusing on their needs and communicating those needs to the relevant departments.
• College diploma, in Business, Marketing or Management.
• Five years of retail management experience.
• Experience working in a competitive market and building customer-focused retail sales teams and drives customer service and selling.
• Understand retail metrics and have the interpersonal skill to rally people together to deliver results.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
Northwestel offers employees a competitive reward package that includes medical and dental coverage, a team incentive bonus, and a generous paid vacation with a travel allowance. Northwestel focuses on work life balance, employee equity and health and safety. We take care of our employees.
Join our dynamic team, together we connect the North!
This job was posted on Feb 04, 2013
and will be removed on Feb 16, 2013
All applications must be received before Feb 15, 2013
Please Contact: Shannon Tessier
To apply for this Job
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume by 5:00 pm PDT Friday, February 15, 2013, via e-mail to email@example.com or by faxing it to 867-668-3236. Please quote job reference #13-1007YuWin.