Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
$15 to 20/hr
About this Job
The YuWIN Data Entry Assistant ensures the accurate, timely, and complete entry of job opportunity advertisements onto the YuWIN.ca Job Board. The Assistant also provides additional office support when the Executive Director is away.
The Data Entry Assistant is responsible for:
• Posting job advertisements received via e-mail from Employment Central within 48 hours of receipt;
• At the end of each month, re-posting existing job advertisements from Employment Central that are being renewed for the following month;
• Posting any job advertisements that are e-mailed to YuWIN directly from employers;
• Posting job advertisements that are published in Friday editions of the Yukon News;
• Assisting with overseeing website function and troubleshooting as required;
• Maintaining, updating, and researching new website content;
• Providing additional office support in the absence of the Executive Director, including monitoring the website and responding to voicemail and e-mail messages.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Familiar with e-mail and Word software and possessing advanced Internet research skills;
• Experience with managing website content and with website administration and/or maintenance;
• Excellent organizational skills and able to work independently with limited supervision;
• Available to post job advertisements online within 48 hours of their receipt;
• Knowledge of employment, career development and education in the Yukon is an asset;
• Experience working with a volunteer Board of Directors is an asset;
• The ideal candidate is experienced with the Sitefinity Content Management System and is able to create JPEG images to use as online advertisements.
This is a contract position. The Data Entry Assistant works independently and is responsible for providing their own place of work, computer and internet connection.
This position is remunerated at $500 per month and requires, on average, about 25 hours of work per month.
This job was posted on Feb 06, 2013
and will be removed on Feb 13, 2013
All applications must be received before Feb 13, 2013
Please Contact: Shay Kokiw
Address: P.O. Box 31546 RPO Main Street
To apply for this Job
To apply, e-mail your cover letter and résumé to Shay Kokiw at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4PM on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.