Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
$10.86 to 15/hr
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
At CanaDream, we offer guests from all around the world the opportunity to experience Canada at their own pace in our top of the line RVs. We take great pride in helping people have unforgettable adventures, and see the country in a completely unique way.
Every one of our team members is important to creating the best experiences possible for guests, and it’s our goal to foster a supportive and collaborative environment that honors the contributions of each of those team members. We do this through:
• First class training;
• Promptly recognizing and acting on suggestions and feedback from employees at all levels;
• Utilizing people friendly and innovative technology;
• Giving all employees the resources and support they require to thrive.
Reporting to the Station Supervisor, the RV Cleaner ensures the exterior cleanliness of CanaDream guest and sales units. Remuneration for this position is $14 per hour.
• Clean exterior surfaces, including windows, to standard required by CanaDream
• Clean storage compartments, tire surfaces, motor, tanks, and hoses
• Operate cleaning machines and equipment
• Perform other duties as required to contribute to the smooth running of our rental and sales operation
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Pay attention to detail and take pride in your work
• Some familiarity with computers – technology is used to schedule and document daily tasks
• Able to speak English
• Willingness to work well with diverse staff in a busy environment
• Flexibility in working hours
• No previous experience required
• Seasonal full-time
• Shift work including weekends
• Work is physically demanding and requires repetitive tasks, bending, crouching, kneeling, and standing for extended periods of time
• Occasionally required to work outside during inclement weather
We are committed to developing each individual’s full potential through first class training, a supportive working environment, and challenging and engaging work. In return, we ask 100% willingness to embrace and surrender to CanaDream’s operating principles, processes, and focus on giving guests the best possible experiences.
CanaDream Operating Principles
CanaDream is proud to employ individuals who embrace our operating principles:
• Integrity, truth and transparency will be the foundation of our company
• We will support one another and staff to align goals
• We will laugh with each other
• We will accept the wisdom learned from our mistakes to ensure our future success.
If you’re interested in a rewarding position where you can learn, work hard, and have fun at the same time, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Racquel Daley at email@example.com . This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
This job was posted on Mar 02, 2015
and will be removed on Mar 13, 2015
This job will remain open until filled.