Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
Do phrases like product life-cycle, consumer trends and POTS catch your attention? Have you graduated with a business degree and gained marketing experience, preferably in telecommunications? Are you creative, passionate and driven by customer needs? Do people describe you as organized, technologically savvy and adaptable to change? If the answer is yes then Northwestel would like to hire you as the Product Manager, Voice!
As the Product Manager - Voice you will be responsible for strategic marketing of traditional Plain Old Telephone Systems (POTS) and Packet Cable telephony services. It will be your responsibility to find ways to improve customer experience, drive sales, improve margins and create competitive advantage though product differentiation and decrease churn.
1. Identifying market opportunities for expansion and improvement.
2. Enhancing existing products and services.
3. Interpreting market research from a competitive, economic and risk analysis perspective.
4. Working with department project managers to create and execute plans for product development.
5. Implementing action plans for new products and services.
6. Supporting call centers by provide accurate and relevant product and service information.
7. Preparing and delivering presentations to customer groups.
• Post-secondary degree in business with a specialization in marketing.
• Three years marketing experience, in the telecommunications voice service industry.
• Thorough understanding of product & marketing program development and lifecycle management.
• Thorough knowledge of marketing principles and the ability to practically apply theory will be important traits.
• Seeking someone who can take risks and accountability and who can make decisions.
• Excellent communication (oral, written an presentation) skills will be required.
This job was posted on Mar 04, 2013
and will be removed on Mar 19, 2013
All applications must be received before Mar 18, 2013
Please Contact: Shannon Tessier
Address: 301 Lambert Street
PO Box 2727
To apply for this Job
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume by 5:00 pm PDT Monday, March 18, 2013 via e-mail to email@example.com or by faxing it to 867-668-3236. Please quote job reference #13-1061YUWIN.