Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
$15 to 20/hr
About this Job
OFFICE MANAGER - GIRL GUIDES YUKON
Are you interested in having fun, forming more friendships and working for the organization that inspires, leads and teaches girls and young women leadership, citizenship and outdoors skills that last a lifetime?
The position of Office Manager is one of service to this volunteer-led organization. As an employee of Yukon Area Council, the Office Manager works in partnership with the Area Commissioner(s) and supports Yukon Council members in carrying out their duties. The position requires a willingness to support and co-operate with volunteers across the territory. She manages and operates the Yukon Guide Office. She is also Secretary to Yukon Council (1 evening meeting per month).
- Eligible to be a member of Girl Guides (current or past membership an asset)
- Proficiency with MS Office suite programs
- Proven ability as capable office manager, including filing, answering phones, handling inquiries, organizing purchases
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, self-starter
- Reliable and interested in making a long term commitment to this volunteer-led organization
Job description available -- call the Area Commissioner at 667-4616.
This job was posted on Mar 06, 2013
and will be removed on Mar 10, 2013
All applications must be received before Mar 10, 2013
Girl Guides Yukon
Please Contact: Area Commissioner Nancy Campbell
Phone: (867) 667-4616
Address: 102-302 Steele St
To apply for this Job
Contact the Area Commissioner for more information.