Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
$15 to 20/hr
About this Job
OFFICE MANAGER - GIRL GUIDES YUKON
Are you interested in having fun, forming more friendships and working for the organization that inspires, leads and teaches girls and young women leadership, citizenship and outdoors skills that last a lifetime?
The position of Office Manager is one of service to this volunteer-led organization. As an employee of Yukon Area Council, the Office Manager works in partnership with the Area Commissioner(s) and supports Yukon Council members in carrying out their duties. The position requires a willingness to support and co-operate with volunteers across the territory. The successful candidate manages and operates the Yukon Guide Office, and is also Secretary to Yukon Council (1 evening meeting per month).
- Eligible to be a member of Girl Guides (current or past membership an asset)
- Proficiency with MS Office suite programs
- Proven ability as capable office manager, including filing, answering phones, handling inquiries, organizing purchases
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, self-starter
- Reliable and interested in making a long term commitment to this volunteer-led organization
Job description available -- call the Area Commissioner at 668-4768 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted on Jun 10, 2014
and will be removed on Jun 21, 2014
All applications must be received before Jun 20, 2014