Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
$20 to $25/hr
About this Job
Applications are now being accepted for a permanent, part-time Retail Sales Associate, position located in Whitehorse, YT.
1. Drive sales of core communications products and services to existing and new customers. This may be done in-person and via outbound telemarketing campaigns.
2. Provide information and demonstrations of communications products and services to customers in a retail storefront setting.
3. Take ownership to continually learn and understand Northwestel’s products, services and promotional offerings to effectively present solutions to customers.
4. Actively participate in training and coaching initiatives to improve sales skills and product knowledge.
5. Activate and configure services and features for customers.
6. Track and record inventory, sales, and activations in an inventory management database.
7. Process, distribute and/or file company documentation, including mail, bills, invoices and customer records.
8. Process sales and service orders in a timely and accurate fashion.
9. Provide after sale support by following-up as required/requested and thereby ensuring customer loyalty.
10. Other clerical support or customer service duties as assigned by management.
• High school diploma (or equivalent).
• Minimum of one year experience in a computerized environment.
• Minimum one year consultative sales experience in a retail environment.
• Good communication skills (oral and written).
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• Candidates will be required to score a minimum of 70% on an exam that assesses customer service skills, math, keyboarding, and computer applications.
The hourly wage for this position is scaled at $19.00 - $23.00
This job was posted on Mar 11, 2013
and will be removed on Mar 22, 2013
All applications must be received before Mar 21, 2013
Please Contact: Shannon Tessier
Address: 301 Lambert Street
PO Box 2727
To apply for this Job
To apply, please submit a cover letter and a resume quoting reference #13-1067YUWIN no later than 5:00 pm Thursday, March 21, 2013, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to (867) 668-3236.