Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
$20 to $25/hr
About this Job
10 hours per week.
5 hours/week will be spent on administrative duties including the maintenance of the membership roll and our resource library.
5 hours/week will be spent coordinating social events for individuals on the Autism Spectrum, their families, & those who work with them.
Some weeks may entail more administrative duties, and some may include more social planning duties.
The successful candidate:
• Will have an understanding of Autism Spectrum disorder and will be familiar with the principals of inclusion and tolerance.
• Will have a education and/or work experience in Social Work, Child Development, Special Ed, Psychology or a relevant field.
• Will be proficient in Word, Excel and Publisher.
• Will be able to set goals and work independently to achieve them.
• Will be flexible and willing to learn and change with the position.
Autism Yukon provides a community of support for families living with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our job is to connect our members to the resources that they need. By working together, we can learn more and then create a better future for Yukoners with ASD. We support, educate, advocate, partner and refer.
This job was posted on Mar 28, 2013
and will be removed on Apr 06, 2013
All applications must be received before Apr 05, 2013