Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
$10.54 to 15/hr
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
Warehouse One is looking for a friendly, caring, committed and real individual to join our team in Whitehorse as an Assistant Store Manager!
At Warehouse One we are committed to jeans and committed to our team members! We are always looking for people who have a passion for customer service and want to take on the ever-changing excitement of the retail industry. Do you like helping others look and feel good? You may have found a career that fits like your favourite pair of jeans with Warehouse One!
Assistant Store Managers with Warehouse One are responsible for leading a team that confidently provides our customers with a shopping experience that is friendly, committed, caring, and real. When we look for Assistant Store Managers we look for individuals who are;
• Experienced leaders in a retail setting; able to motivate, train, and coach others to success
• Driven to meet and exceed sales and store performance goals
• Enthusiastic about fashion and want to learn all about jeans and other clothing
• Customer service focused with a knack for helping people find clothing they love
Skinny… Bootcut… Flare… Loose… Straight Leg…
Finding a career is like finding a great new pair of jeans! Just as we provide our customers with a great shopping experience, we provide our team members with a great working atmosphere. Here are some of the highlights so you can decide if Warehouse One is the right Fit for your career!
• Casual Work Environment: To do your best, you need to feel your best and that means being comfortable! At Warehouse One you can dress in the same comfortable, fashion forward styles our customers love. We have a work environment which allows you to be yourself – Real! Our casual, but professional, working atmosphere will help you to concentrate on what is most important – our customers!
• Learning and Growth Opportunities: Development is a part of our culture at Warehouse One; whether this is your first job, the start of your career, or your next step, there is always more to learn! We will give you the support and resources you need to do your best work and the freedom to expand your skills in the workplace. Outside of the workplace, we offer our team members a Scholarship Program and an Employee Education Program to pursue knowledge at the post-secondary level.
• Career Advancement: With all the learning and growth opportunities we provide to our team members, we know that they will be able to advance their careers with us! With over 100 stores across Canada there are great opportunities to join the Warehouse One team.
• Recognition: Everyone likes to know when they are doing a great job! At Warehouse One our managers don’t keep it a secret – we celebrate our team and individual wins. Whether you took on an important project, have great sales performance, excellent health and safety awareness, or have hit a length of service milestone we are going to cheer you on!
• Health and Wellness: Looking and feeling good isn’t just about what you are wearing. That’s why Warehouse One offers our full time and salaried team members with a comprehensive benefit plan that includes health, dental, and vision care, life insurance, and disability coverage.
• Employee Discount: We want to make sure you have the opportunity to experience all the great styles and fits Warehouse One offers so we extend a generous discount to you, your spouse, and your dependent children.
• Competitive Compensation: At Warehouse One we believe exceptional performance should be rewarded! We offer competitive compensation and an annual compensation review for all of our team members where we financially recognize great results.
Check out our website at www.warehouseone.com to learn more about us!
This job was posted on May 07, 2014
and will be removed on May 31, 2014
All applications must be received before May 31, 2014