Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
$15 to 20/hr
About this Job
The Inside Sales Support is primarily responsible for acting as the back-up for the Inside Sales Representative. This role will contact current and potential customers with the intent of promoting and selling Superior Propane products and services, while providing "best in class" customer service.
1. Proactively seek new business opportunities and fulfill marketing campaigns.
2. Qualify potential customers and identify their needs to either handle the sale or involve the Inside Sales Representative.
3. Provide accurate product information and estimates on Superior Propane offerings, including propane, technical services, and appliances. Negotiate offer with potential customers, close the sale, and track results.
4. Process and complete the accurate and timely set-up, including a credit check, of customer accounts, within pre-determined response time.
5. Collaborate with the appropriate groups as required, to facilitate end-to-end customer setup completion including installation and first delivery.
6. Provide 'best in class’ customer service by consistently applying and leveraging developed procedures and processes to effectively answer customer inquiries, resolve issues and manage customer expectations.
8. Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum grade 12 education.
• College diploma in finance, marketing, or a related field.
• Prior experience in sales is a definite asset.
• Exceptional customer service skills that are supported by strong oral communication skills.
• Attention to detail required to ensure accuracy on all customer related information.
• Computer literate, specifically Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
This is a contract position from May - August 2013. It is expected this role will work a varied schedule, between 20 to 40 hours per week.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
This job was posted on Apr 08, 2013
and will be removed on Apr 30, 2013
All applications must be received before Apr 30, 2013
Please Contact: Human Resources
Address: 106 Galena Road
To apply for this Job
Please drop off resumes at: 106 Galena Road, Whitehorse or fax 867-668-4946.
We also welcome you to apply via email to: Careers@SuperiorPropane.com. Please indicate the position and location in the Subject Line of your email.