Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
$10.54 to 15/hr
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
Northern Vision Development - Hospitality Division operates both the Best Western Gold Rush Inn and the High Country Inn.
Our hotels are currently accepting applications for the position of full-time NIGHT AUDIT DESK CLERK.
The Hotel Night Audit works 5 nights/week from 11:00PM - 7:00AM including weekends. In addition to auditing and reconciling daily hotel transactions, the night auditor must be also adept at carrying on all front desk receptionist functions. These include hotel room reservations, guest check-in/check-out, taking of payment and processing of guest accounts and providing information and services as needed including answering the hotel switchboard.
* Ability to work evening shifts 11pm-7am, including weekends.
* Mature, responsible and an ability to work on own.
* Related guest relations experience preferred, but willing to train someone with the right attitude.
* High school graduation and computer and/or cash experience preferred.
* Previous bookkeeping/accounting experience or education helpful.
This job was posted on Jun 19, 2013
and will be removed on Jul 19, 2013
All applications must be received before Jul 19, 2013
Best Western Gold Rush Inn/Coast High Country Inn/Edgewater Hotel/Downtown Hotel (Dawson City)
Please Contact: Dylan Soo
Address: 411 Main Street
To apply for this Job
Applicants may drop off resumes to the front desk of either hotel or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted to arrange a follow-up interview. Please, no phone calls.