Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
More than $25/hr
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
Reporting to the Manager Property Management, the Tenant Relations Officer is a highly proactive position that is responsible for enhanced liaison and interaction with tenants of KDFN housing properties. The Tenant Relations Officer will dedicate the majority of time working directly with tenants and monitoring properties to ensure compliance with Tenancy Agreements including property upkeep and maintenance. The Tenant Relations Officer will also provide housing education and basic house maintenance training, enforce policy and Agreements, conduct periodic inspections and investigations and perform rent collection duties.
• Course work or experience in financial management and collections, property management as it relates to tenant relations, completion of Business Administration program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Computer proficiency; word, outlook, excel, internet & Tenant Pro data-base software.
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, listening, coaching, counseling, public speaking and preparing correspondence, reports, briefing notes, etc.
• Skills in problem-solving, conflict resolution and strong client relations.
• Knowledge of CMHC housing programs, Lease agreements and Landlord & Tenants Act.
• Knowledge of accounts receivable, collection and repayment plan processes.
• Good knowledge of basic house maintenance and minor servicing and repair.
• Physical ability to perform full inspections of KDFN housing properties.
• Experience working with First Nations.
• Valid class 5 driver’s license.
This job was posted on May 13, 2013
and will be removed on May 27, 2013
All applications must be received before May 27, 2013
Kwanlin Dün First Nation
Please Contact: Personnel Manager
Address: Kwanlin Dun First Nation
35 McIntyre Drive
To apply for this Job
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Human Resources, at the KDFN Administration Building, via fax to 668-5057 or via email to email@example.com
For a full job description is available on our website at www.kwanlindun.com or from KDFN Human Resources. Drop in or e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
An eligibility list may be established from this competition.
KDFN hiring policy is in effect.