Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
About this Job
Orange Technology is looking for a part-time summer student for our entry level IT Technician position.
Must be able to build/set up computer work stations, as well as install and configure small business networks (including printers, network storage, servers and IT security devices). Diligent troubleshooting skills and the ability to anticipate customers' computer/network needs are essential. The successful candidate will also have customer service experience and be able to positively interact with customers, both onsite and remotely.
• 1+ years of PC or similar hardware/electronics assembly experience.
• Expertise in building PC equipment.
• Experience installing and configuring TCP/IP networks.
• Experience in installing, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows-based servers and networks.
• Experience working with mobile devices, including BlackBerry, iOS, etc.
• Related post secondary education or currently enrolled in relevant post secondary field of study.
• A+, Security+ certification preferred.
• Friendly, customer-oriented, and helpful attitude.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in Canada.
• All applicants must be presentable, and able to work with customers.
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner, and have a high attention to detail.
• All applicants must have a clean criminal background, acceptable drivers abstract and be fully licensed.
Preference will be given to those students currently enrolled in Yukon College's computer sciences programs.
This job was posted on May 22, 2013
and will be removed on May 31, 2013
All applications must be received before May 31, 2013