Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
The Financial Analyst supports the budgeting, forecasting and monthly financial reporting requirements of Northwestel through the following:
• Analyzing and understanding Northwestel’s financial results.
• Managing the financial components by providing accurate reporting and analysis, and the presentation of findings to senior management.
• Managing cross-departmental communications and relationships.
• Supporting the provisioning of Business Decision Support to other areas of the organization.
• Providing general financial reporting and analysis to a variety of situations as needs arise.
• A diploma in business, commerce or finance, and/or an accounting designation.
• Two to three years of budgeting/costing experience.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments within a self-managed environment.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, research, financial modelling and analytical skills.
• Advanced Excel abilities
This job was posted on Jul 03, 2013
and will be removed on Jul 12, 2013
All applications must be received before Jul 12, 2013
Please Contact: Shannon Tessier
Address: 301 Lambert Street
PO Box 2727
To apply for this Job
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume by 5 pm PDT Tuesday, July 2, 2013, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing it to 867-668-3236. Please quote job reference # 13-1129YuWIN