Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
About this Job
Casual positions from: September 2013 to April 2014.
Yukon College is looking for qualified persons, on a casual or sessional basis, to teach interest courses in the following areas:
• Art Club (for both adult and youth classes)
• Bouldering Wall
• Electronic Music/Beatboxing/DJing
• All kinds of instruments – Fiddle, Banjo, Guitar, etc.
• Slam Poetry Writing/Performing
• Bollywood Dancing
• Salsa/Merengue Dancing
• Hand Drumming
• Drum Making/Rattle Making
• iPod/iPhone Photography/Film Making
• Life Drawing
• Song Writing
• First Nations: Beading, Drumming, Hand Games
Successful candidates will have a proven ability in teaching and leading various class sizes and different age groups, ability to think on their feet, flexible schedule, and strong communication skills.
For more information please contact:
Joshua Regnier, Student Engagement Coordinator
332-7140 or email@example.com
Applicants should clearly outline all relevant qualifications since selection for interview will be based on applications submitted.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job was posted on Jun 10, 2013
and will be removed on Jul 01, 2013
All applications must be received before Jun 24, 2013