Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
Do phrases like product life-cycle and consumer trends catch your attention? Have you graduated with a business degree and gained marketing experience, preferably in Cable TV or IPTV? Are you creative, passionate and driven by customer needs? Do people describe you as organized, technologically savvy and adaptable to change? If the answer is yes then Northwestel would like to hire you as the Product Manager, Video
The Product Manager, reporting to the Associate Director Marketing is responsible for the strategic marketing and the overall positioning and management of a portfolio of products and services in order to meet customer needs and to grow Northwestel’s business. Whether it's TSN, MSNBC, Family Channel, or HBO we have a primary goal in mind: deliver the most compelling TV watching experience in our market and get our product into the households of more and more consumers.
General responsibilities will include new service development supporting Video related services, hardware product roadmap and lifecycle management, channel management focused on product sales and customer experience, development of portfolio plans, business case development, launching of new services, revenue forecasting, product/revenue analysis and tracking, process improvement, understanding customer requirements, providing support and communication to sales and front line groups. Specific initiatives relating to individual product portfolios are assigned based on corporate objectives.
• Identifying market opportunities for expansion and improvement.
• Enhancing existing products and services.
• Interpreting market research from a competitive, economic and risk analysis perspective.
• Working with department project managers to create and execute plans for product development.
• Implementing action plans for new products and services.
• Supporting call centers by provide accurate and relevant product and service information.
• Preparing and delivering presentations to customer groups.
• Post-secondary degree in business with a specialization in marketing.
• Three years marketing experience, preferably in the Cable TV or IPTV industry.
• Thorough understanding of product & marketing program development and lifecycle management.
• Thorough knowledge of marketing principles and the ability to practically apply theory will be important traits.
• Seeking someone who can take risks and accountability and who can make decisions.
• Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation) skills will be required.
This job was posted on Jun 20, 2013
and will be removed on Jul 05, 2013
All applications must be received before Jul 04, 2013
Please Contact: Shannon Tessier
Address: 301 Lambert Street
PO Box 2727
To apply for this Job
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume by 5:00 pm PDT Thursday, July 4, 2013 via e-mail to email@example.com or by faxing it to 867-668-3236. Please quote job reference #13-1047YuWIN.