Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
Environmental Scientist / EA Specialist
Ecological Logistics & Research Ltd. is expanding to meet our clients’ needs in the reclamation, mining, resource development, and research sectors, and we are seeking an experienced and highly motivated environmental specialist to join our team. We are a Whitehorse-based environmental consulting firm with a tight-knit team that offers a flexible work environment and a diversity of work experiences and challenges.
• Experience with project management, environmental assessment, and mitigation planning.
• Excellent knowledge of Yukon regulatory environment.
• Experience in water quality science / hydrology / hydrogeology an asset.
• Strong communication skills and meticulous attention to detail required.
• A Class 5 driver’s license and good driving record.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a related field.
• Work independently and with interdisciplinary teams to complete projects.
• Lead environmental assessment and regulatory projects.
• Conduct field and office tasks as required to meet project objectives.
• Manage projects and liaise with clients.
• Conduct work efficiently, professionally, and ethically.
Send applications or inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted on Jun 26, 2013
and will be removed on Jul 05, 2013
All applications must be received before Jul 05, 2013
Ecological Logistics & Research Ltd
Please Contact: Chris Jastrebski
Address: 204-105 Titanium Way Whitehorse
To apply for this Job