Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
Environmental Refuelling Systems Inc. is looking for experienced, Yukon based class 1 drivers for our Super B fleet. Our drivers will be responsible for delivering fuel and/or lubricants to and from various locations within western Canada, including Northern Alberta, British Columbia, and the Yukon.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A “clean” Class 1 Driver’s License with air brakes
• Minimum of two years professional experience as a bulk fuel driver
• Experience maintaining a driver logbook, bills of lading, inspection reports, etc.
• Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG) certificate
• Competitive compensation
• Benefits after three months
• PPE allowance
• Paid training
• An excellent work environment
This job was posted on Jul 07, 2015
and will be removed on Jul 31, 2015
This job will remain open until filled.
Environmental Refuelling Systems Inc.
Please Contact: Tammy Ward
To apply for this Job
To apply, send 1) a cover letter and 2) a resume attention to Tammy Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be considered.