Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
• The Successful candidate will be well versed in accounting procedures such as A/R, A/P, collections, invoicing, journal entries and payroll.
• Filing, telephone reception, mail, preparation of bank deposits, account reconciliation and all other associated duties as required
• Post-secondary education in Office Administration/Accounting with at least two years of relevant working experience
• Working knowledge and experience using Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and problem solve with ease
• Self-starter and the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Friendly, honest, dependable, flexible and respectful
We thank all interested applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*This job will be posted until filled, then removed.
This job was posted on Jun 30, 2014
and will be removed on Jul 31, 2014
All applications must be received before Jul 31, 2014
Industrial Electric Services Ltd.
Please Contact: James MacKrell
Address: 178 Industrial Road
To apply for this Job
Apply with resume, references:
By Fax: (867) 668-7958
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Person: 178 Industrial Rd., Whitehorse, Yt Y1A 2V1