Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
We're Hiring a Senior Designer
Kellett Communications is seeking a new member of our art department. This position
is based in our Whitehorse office where the successful candidate will work alongside highly creative teammates in an open and collaborative environment. Since 1998, Kellett has provided our clients across the North with a can-do attitude and an approach to marketing that breaks down barriers with our audiences. We are proud to work with some of the North’s largest organizations and corporations, including Northwestel, Northwest Territories Tourism and the Nunavut Development Corporation, and hold standing offers with all three territorial governments.
Here’s what we need you to do:
• Develop and execute creative concepts for external and internal marketing campaigns.
• Maintain brand guidelines.
• Create website designs, digital ads, traditional print and newspaper ads.
• Select photography and graphics, and manage final print production.
• Maintain and organize office resources, graphics library and soft assets.
• Press check file requirements for a variety of print and digital collateral.
• Self motivate and be able to take on initiatives within the office.
Must have expert competency in Adobe Creative Suite
Minimum 5+ years experience required
Salary: Based on experience, plus benefits
This job was posted on Aug 15, 2013
and will be removed on Sep 28, 2013
All applications must be received before Sep 28, 2013
Please Contact: Saadi Alkouatli
To apply for this Job
Join our team today by contacting Saadi Alkouatli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-867-668-7530