Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
We are the Taku Sports Group, a group of sports companies that cater to a wide range of sports and outdoor enthusiasts in the Yukon. We have 4 stores encompassing 30,000 square feet of retail space, located in downtown Whitehorse, Yukon.
We are looking for a Softgoods Buyer, to be located in Whitehorse, Yukon.
- Managing product assortment in order to identify and address opportunities.
- Negotiating product costs, terms.
- Identifying items to maximize promotional and marketing opportunities.
- Participating in product pricing strategies to achieve specific margin objectives, and recommend appropriate markdowns,
- Travelling to trade shows across Canada and the US.
- Minimum 2 years related retail buying experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective communication, analytical, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Completely comfortable working with Excel and Word.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If this opportunity appeals to you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 1 (867) 667 7282
This job was posted on Jan 29, 2014
and will be removed on Feb 15, 2014
All applications must be received before Feb 15, 2014
Taku Sports Group
Please Contact: Craig Hougen
To apply for this Job
Please send your resume to email@example.com or fax 1 (867) 667 7282