Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
Unpaid Volunteer Position
About this Job
The Yukon Sourdough Rendezvous Society is looking for volunteers to assist with outdoor events during the new STREETFEST and PARTY ON MAIN. This work can include event setup, operation, and teardown. Some tasks may involve lifting, walking, and carrying so therefore it is important that you present any limitations that you may have upon application to the society.
Outdoor volunteer positions include:
- Kids & Family Events (February 15, 2014 - Main Street - 8am to 5pm - includes shifts for setup and tear down)
- Event Setup (February 14 & 15, 2014 - Main Street - 8am to 7pm)
- Event teardown/cleanup (February 15, 2014 - Main Street 10pm - midnight)
- Event security (February 15, 2014 - Main Street 6pm - midnight)
- Event Food & Beverage Servers (February 15, 2014 - Main Street 5pm - midnight)
To volunteer, you must sign a waiver of liability as well as be over 18 years old. For those under 18, a parental consent must be signed prior to any volunteer work being started.
As this is a new event for Rendezvous to produce, details will be forthcoming as coordinators continue to work out details.
This job was posted on Dec 19, 2013
and will be removed on Jan 31, 2014
All applications must be received before Jan 31, 2014
Yukon Sourdough Rendezvous
Please Contact: Yukon Sourdough Rendezvous
To apply for this Job
Those interested in volunteering should sign up as soon as possible to secure the position and hours that they want. Go to http://www.yukonrendezvous.com/#!get-involved/c30d and ensure you state STREETFEST and PARTY ON MAIN in your comments.