Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
• Active in the day to day leadership and management of a casual-fine dining restaurant through the recruitment, selection, and training of bar staff and servers.
• Supervise food and beverage staff and schedule work shifts.
• Assist in seating and serving guests during peak hours of operation.
• Ensure the cleanliness and orderly appearance of the dining room.
• Maintain inventory of dining room related items and control costs.
• Resolve staff conflicts and customer complaints to establish a work environment that delivers a rewarding experience for guests.
• At least 5 years management experience in the food and beverage industry.
• Effective communication with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proven human resource management and leadership skills for training and motivating staff
• Strong computer, office administration and organizational skills.
• High attention to detail, passionate about perfecting the guest experience.
• Must have Serving it Right and Food Safe
This job was posted on Jan 07, 2014
and will be removed on Jan 29, 2014
All applications must be received before Jan 28, 2014
The Wheelhouse Restaurant
To apply for this Job
Contact Information: Art Webster
Apply with Letter of Introduction and Resume:
By Email: email@example.com