Hourly Wage/Annual Salary
More than $25/hr
Hours per Week
Full-time (35-40 hours)
About this Job
Northwestel is currently accepting resumes for the permanent, full time Service Technician position.
1. Installs and maintains communications equipment and associated wiring/fiber.
2. Organizes, develops, plans and documents all on site work to the Customer's/ Company's satisfaction. This may involve coordinating work with other employees and training customers.
3. Represents the Company through direct contact with customers. During these contacts explains Company equipment and services as is appropriate.
4. Climbs poles, uses ladders and operates vehicular equipment in a safe efficient manner. Uses hand and power tools.
5. Shift work and travel may be required.
1. Graduate of a related technical diploma program from a recognized technical. college/school or equivalent communications experience.
2. Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate well with customers.
3. Must be flexible and adaptable to continuous change.
4. Must have good organizational/coordination skills.
5. Must possess a valid driver’s license, minimum Class 5.
This job was posted on Jan 16, 2014
and will be removed on Jan 31, 2014
All applications must be received before Jan 30, 2014
Please Contact: Shannon Tessier
Address: 301 Lambert Street
PO Box 2727
To apply for this Job
Please visit Northwestel’s Job board and create a Candidate Profile. https://rt11.ultipro.ca/NOR5000/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx?__vt=ExtCan
Select the position you would like to apply on and then choose “apply on line”. Or fax your cover letter and resume to 867-668-3236, before the closing date.